SeraphCorruptSeraphCorrupt

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

-So Far- -So Far-

calming

Very calming piece. For some reason when I listen to it, it makes me think that it belongs in a Final Fantasy cutscene or something of that gaming nature.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Can't say it was really inspired by anything of the sort, this was one of those late night experiments really... I couldn't sleep, so I wrote some music.

But I'm glad you enjoy it.

First attempt @ Orchestral First attempt @ Orchestral

Nice First Attempt

You did fairly well on your first try at orchestral music. It felt like somewhat of a battle theme of some sort when I was listening to it. Great job.

[SRG] Elevator Music [SRG] Elevator Music

Pretty Good

I think it's okay. Wouldn't mind hearing that in an elevator. I'd choose this anytime over the stupid elevator music today.

Solo Melee Solo Melee

Catchy

Though I am not sure if this would really be Rock per-say, it is still pretty catchy. Good job :) I hope you came out of that fight unscratched. The ending bit must have been some what of a victory call. :P

Hope To See You Again (short) Hope To See You Again (short)

Awesome

This is just spectacular. I really love it. The guitars just kinda move you. And I can see how you can get the title of the track. I can actually picture a guy and a girl departing ways sorrowfully but they both have that feeling of wanting to meet again real soon. Just awesome. I hope they see each other again ;)

sorohanro responds:

Thank you for the very nice review.
For what I know, the guy and the girl actually got married :)

Forget Your Skin Forget Your Skin

Peaceful

Really soothing music. I enjoyed it. Love the strings and the piano. Good job. Please keep up the great work.

Thy Hero Within Thy Hero Within

Amazing

The guitar is awesome, both lead and rhythm. The drums were awesome, though double bass would have been nice too ;D Overall awesomeness :)

Bushkiller Bushkiller

Epic

When I read the lyrics I started to laugh. And this is an awesome parody of an awesome song. Great vocals and instrumental play.

Current Score